dVP dVP

I'll admit, I got a chuckle out of it.

Animation wasn't the best, it was short, but I definitely got my laugh out of it. The music and style of the digevolve animation was pretty spot on, great stuff!

Added to favorites. Also I don't see many other digimon flash that's worth watching.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

I'm proud to be a East Bay local

It's times like this I'm proud to live in the area and witness stuff like this one the buses all the time.

Great flash, good idea, nice to see something out within 5 days.

Highwatermark - UC Berkeley

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Great animation, idea, just... everything.

I did not see any of the puns coming... that has got to be a first on Newgrounds. Especially the gentleman... that really caught me off guard.

Good stuff like you always do.

Cheers.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Animation has improved...

But where the hell is Captain Falcon?

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Extremely good!

The only thing I noticed is that, in the actual game, I'm 99% sure he knees with his left leg, not with his right (but the punch+punch+knee A+A+A combo he does with his right).

Zombie-Pimp responds:

oh you

My Science Fair Project My Science Fair Project

You drew 269 frames by hand.

Needless to say, that's impressive. Go aim for turd of the week or something, this deserves more.

xxhenryxx responds:

no shit! i wasn't aiming for anything. "This deserves more"? whats that supposed to mean?

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Mistranslation and weird ending

Watashi wa shinen = "I will not die"
shinen zo! = "Definitely won't die!"

And what did Ganondorf say in the end?

Great flash.

Kirbopher responds:

I know the actual translation. The subtitles were a throwback to crappy bootleg subtitles, with things like "I AM NOT FOR DIE".

Socialist World Republic Socialist World Republic

Recommended to collections, favorited.

Haven't seen such a moving flash in so long. As you can see by my preloaders to my flashes and my logo inside, I support the red flag all the way. I only hope that people will listen to "pick up your rifles" and have rifles available when the call is repeated again.

This deserves higher; it's really a great flash!

Kenzu responds:

I expected a score of 4.00, but it seems that some haters have pulled it down. Thanks for the review!

The Air We Breathe The Air We Breathe

No, point, no animation, no explanation.

Houses are built.
Factories are made.
Factories pollute.
People can't breathe.
The world sinks.
The end.

We all agree that global warming is a pretty bog problem, but this is wayyy to radical. There's no positive messages in this flash, no clear direction or pointing to anyone, and the music just killed it. The world we live in is better than it 100 years ago, this is just a problem threatening to become bigger. Don't be too radical here just to emphasize a problem, because emphasizing a problem will only lead to people doubting its existence entirely.

5/10 for effort and idea, but IMO, the point didn't get across.

[L7C]QuestForLevel60-Day2 [L7C]QuestForLevel60-Day2

Bad... oh so bad...

so bad that it was hilarious! Keep the style, the parody of a crappy movie style is hilarious.